Friday 17 July 2009

Where is it that I want to go?
What is that I want to do?
Who is the one that I want to be with?
Who is the one that I want to be like?

What is that one thing that my eyes keep searching for?
What is that one aspect that I want to possess?
Why is that I search for light in the dark?
Why is that I keep searching for shinier stars in the night?

Why is that I'm at one time,
full of life and the other lifeless?
Why is that once I break into laughter?
The next I'm wiping my tears away?

Why is that I keep on mouthing words of prayer all day,
When I know the answers to it will come one day?
Why is that my thoughts run random?
Why is that I run away from attention?

Why is that I think twice when I have to confront?
Why is that my heart worries, so constant?
How is that I can think and feel, joy and sorrow at the same time,
And why is that I worry what people think about me.

Why is that I have to face break downs and failures?
Why is that my mind, heart and body have to be put to test?
Why is that I am discouraged and lifted high?
Why is that my heart and mind play against each other all the funny games?

Why is that all my life,
I keep asking everyone, Why?
Why is that I'm compared against the normal,
And complained that I'm not one? (What and who are they anyway?)

Why is that I can't be and think,
What may be good for me and what is not?
Why is that I have to learn to abide by the rules,
that everyone hates to follow, but most of them do?

Why is that I have no words,
to describe what's the why bothering me?
But I can feel and see where and how it bothers me?
Why, What, Where, Who and How are the words that maketh my life... can't help but still ask WHY?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tussi sawaaal jyada pooch they ho... ab waqt aagaya hain ki jawaab doondho... had a good time walking with you love.