Thursday 30 July 2009

The Hyderabadi pilla...

FB is an amazing time-pass, so says the rest of the world and I agree. And it's A+ kind of quizzes is just dumbly amazing. Off lately there has been a lot really challenging (Ya, Right!) quizzes like, "Are you a true Malayalee?", "Are you a true Piscean?" or "Are you a true Hyderabadi"?.

I saw a couple of my friends take the last quiz and a lot of them did earn the TRUE HYDERABADI TITLE. But there is none like this one person who can beat the record of a real true Hyderabadi.

I call her the Hyderabadi Pilla (H Pilla)- meaning Hyderabadi Girl! She is one easy going, no sweat kind of girl. I have hardly seen any tension on her face. If at all there were any, it would have been noticed in a word, sigh or mostly gone unnoticed. That's her level of expression. It's strange that a person like me who mentally-documents all incidents, missed on how the HPilla came into our lives. It's my shame!

Moving on, she's a talent in herself. It's amazing how she works her way from accounts and to running a radio show. Too much I say for a 24 yr old girl/woman. She is the youngest of us all, but has the most mature head/mind. She flows very easily just like the cloud dancing to the tune and wave of the breeze.

As a cloud and never knowing what's on her mind. HPilla is like the sweetest element of the 3 of us. Probably, when Hari and me argue, she is like the referee. Not that we have hard hitting arguments, but she is just like the boat radar, balancing the two of us.

Her smile is one of the most reassuring aspect about her. You need to be around her, you'll feel all is well.Like some kind of peaceful karma she possesses. Even if she were to be caught by the Principal or bunked any class, she would have that smile assuring you-take a chance buddy! All will be cool.

Now that's what a typical Hyderabadi is all about- Laid back and cool! I'm sure there are issues and worries in her life, but she makes it sound like some kind of a silly joke. Have I seen her tense, moody or worried? Rarely! And she is ought there to help, anytime! She is one hell of a woman.

My Hyderabadi Pilla, a veg-turned-non-veg social being, but most of all one of the best assets, I have forever cherished to possess. I owe her my life and I'm immensely proud of her.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are a serious emotional writer Jade.. Lighten up. :)

Anonymous said...

Good work though!