Monday 20 April 2009

With Love 'n' reverence , I call....

A bond is build,
Within a span of a year or minute,
Here I write a story of one such relationship,
Which all started less than a second.

All it took was a phone call,
and the next day she landed at the door step,
A charming smile she had, the moment
one saw sure, they'd fall for her at one sight.

As warm her smile was so was her heart,
She came out to be the only one who understood my plight.
We rarely spoke of what troubled us both,
Lifting each other's spirit when we hit the dead end.

Hours turned to days,then to weeks,
Yet again we never spoke of what frustrated the both of us,
The only thing that got us together was our work place.
Then this whole new project happened.

All of a sudden we had to put our heads together,
Got to know she was as smarter and brighter,
She taught me patience and perseverance,
She also taught me to open my mouth and as for help.

It was fun, all those 2 months,
With the adventure of the driver and the esteem,
The running to movie hallways,all
Those road side food and night outs.

The time to say bye came,
Thought it came too soon,
Good things never last they say,
Did we cry when she said Bye,
We'd be lying if we said Nai.

But then, the story does not stop here,
Life has given us and me a great friend,
A great listener, with her wit,
get's back the sunshine of the day...
Her name... with love 'n' reverence I call her Chennai.

No comments: