Saturday 14 February 2009

Never Mind World- Degree of my emotion

Why would I quote my heading, "Never Mind World", a statement used in innumerable situations mixed with God knows what degree of emotion. Do I sound tired, disgusted and fed up with this world I live in.... Neither Agree nor Disagree.

Now do I sound stupid and do you see my writing like a headless chicken running hither and thither... So what are you getting at Deeps?

Well there are a lot if Never Minds I would like to state(rather confess) from the time I can recall listening to this..It goes like this...i wont number them as it may just go on... Its a confession remember

Never Mind Child you can walk
Never Mind Child if you can't talk
Never Mind Child if you can't run (I was a really chubby and healthy kid, you see)
Never Mind Child if you have not won (I was bad in sports)


Never Mind Child if you have failed (I was miserable in Maths... Scared the shit out of me.. even now)
Never Mind Child if they call you a dud (I was big time)
Never Mind Child if they you are not into MPC
Never Mind Child you don't get an MNC vacancy (I proved them all wrong... I did)

Never mind Child, if you have lost the person you LOVE
Never mind Child, one day you will again find LOVE (Never have understood this though!)
Never mind Child, one day you will not fail and never make a mistake(Oh! common stop kidding'...then I'd say)
Never mind Child, if you are a GIRL (I've heard enough and more of this!)

Never mind Child, if you, if you.... and so the list goes on....

Actually the degree of my emotion is negative... Even though the lines may sound positive and hopeful they are not. For there is always the other one who is better than me...
I don't believe it. Coz there is none like me. Am I pacifying myself?

You could say that... But that's the truth. The Bible says... We are all unique... and made in the image and etc....I'm not preaching, but there is a certain amount of truth in these words you know.

Oh! For Christ Sakes... Our finger prints are not the same neither is our DNA... Then why this situation...why do i need to be better than him or her or some aunty's son or daughter...
that's when I say....
NEVER MIND WORLD!
YOU KNOWETH NOT ME!!!

1 comment:

Srinidhi said...

YOU ARE UNIQUE!! theres nothing like you! :) lovely blog post! :) i LOVE it! :) keep writing! :) i wanna read! :) :*