Thursday 19 February 2009

Degree of emotion- Part II

I've often wondered why does God web in people of similar traits into my life. Firslty, I believe in God. Secondly I'm not complaining about the wonderful people I presently am wondering about.
The trait being to talk. The simple 4 letter word. I have often thought, contemplated, talked over a million seconds to each of them and have not yet succeeded. Be it family or friend... None will talk about the talk... Just like any human being a assume
a) I'm not too close to them (sounds childish)
b) Probably I'm not giving enough space and time (thats what I usually think)
c) Probably I'm not a great listener
d) Probably I'm not the right person he/she should be sharing her problems with....
e) Im mad and so are my thoughts!
But then I realise, when Im in some deep shit... whom do i actually approach. Well, Im a little better off from all of them. I will call and will talk about everthing else except what is actually worrying me....
hahahahahah! am I better than them or slightly worst.
But since I love them, I dont usually give up. With some I land up fighting and with most of them I land up saying, " FORGET IT". Those are my favourite words.( Swthrt, u will swear on these two words)

And still I try to figure out no matter how close we are, no matter how many moments and years we have spent togther, grown in and out, laughed and fought together and swear that we are the closest buddies and that we cannot live without the other, yet we keep our problems to ourselves...

Im not sure how far any person can talk out whatever is there in their heart. Even me for that matter... Are we scared or do we think it weakens us...
Oh! man the degree of this emotion can never be decoded....

No comments: